We bought a slip & slide at a yard sale at the end of the season last year. We didn't get a chance to try it out. So while Karen was here with her kids, we decided to bust it out. It turns out, it's a bowling slip & slide.
Sam got a water balloon filler for his birthday. I tried to fill a bunch up before the kids got out, but they didn't last very long.
Brett kept trying to help. Right as I would get one tied off, he would grab it and pop it.
Brett spent a lot of time by Grandma :)
After a while, my mom brought out a bunch of big balloons. I tried filling those up. The kids loved them, but they were very fragile.
They would sit around waiting for me to make them. I wouldn't let them take any until there was enough for everyone to have one, plus a few extra for the ones that broke before we could pick them up.l;/
Brett wanted to be on the slip & slide, but he didn't like the water shooting up in his face. We brought out a garbage bag and tried putting some water on that for him. It didn't work great, but we went inside soon after anyway. They had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment