Sunday, November 2, 2008

Football game

We decided to go to a UW football game on Saturday. We decided it would probably be faster if we walked to the stadium rather than try to find a parking spot. The only bad part about this is that we live downhill from the stadium, so it's a bit of a workout getting there. One thing I didn't take into consideration was how loud it was going to be, and that it was close to Sam's naptime. This did not go over well. Every time UW made a touchdown or got the extra point, they would fire the cannon (which seemed to be quite frequent for this game). I have never heard Sam scream that loud before, and I think the people around us were getting annoyed. We decided to move after some people started yelling out the f-bomb every time we got first down (which also made Sam scream EXTREMELY loud). Being the smart ones that we are, we ended up closer to the cannon. Not a smart idea. We ended up standing over by the other endzone, as far away from the cannon as we could get. We had to leave early since Charlie had to work, so we didn't even get to see the entire game. Better luck next time I guess.

1 comment:

Cass said...

At least you tried to make it. :) There are still 2 games left at home if I recall...don't go to the CSU one.