OK, I know what you're thinking. I really got ripped off because half the piano isn' there. But it was a really good deal that I couldn't pass up. Only $150 for a Smith and Nixon Piano. Who could pass that up? Yeah, I'm kidding. The thing is so huge that we had to take it apart as much as we could to get it through the guy's apartment. They actually had to take a door off it's hinges to get it to work. One of our home teachers came to help us. Charlie told him I would make him a pie to say thank you. About 2 hours later, when the job was done, Charlie promised him I would make him 2 pies because it was more trouble than we thought it would be. I felt really bad because Charlie got his finger jammed in between the door and the piano when they were bringing it up the stairs to our apartment. I was just glad I didn't have to do any of the work.
It's looks like it was left outside for a while, but it's not too bad. Maybe one day I will have enough time to refinish it. If you look inside the piano, you can see what it used to look like, and it's gorgeous.
Here's what it looks like after I put it back together.
4 comments:
Very Nice. Who is your home teacher? Do I know him?
I am very glad you got your piano.
His name is Adam Erickson. I don't think you would know him.
We knew some Ericksons...Does he have a sister?
I'm not sure. I'll have to ask him.
Post a Comment