Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's a good thing I'm not dead

The week started off pretty bad, what with our shower becoming completely clogged on Sunday, and not getting fixed until the middle of the week. But it turned out OK when Charlie finally agreed to buy me a piano. It's only $150 and it needs a lot of work, but hopefully I will be able to do all of it myself. We'll see what happens. If I mess it up too bad, I guess we'll get a profesional.



So Charlie has had a craving for a good carne asada burrito for like the past 3 years. He went online and found a recipe that he thought looked good. We went to go buy the stuff for it. he recipe called for 4 garlic cloves. Well, Charlie was going to put in 4 garlic bulbs (each one has about 7 cloves in it). Luckily, I caught him, so it didn't turn out bad. Charlie told me it's a good thing I'm not dead or else he would have messed up his burrito. I'm glad I'm good for something around here.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Hooray! A piano. I'm glad you guys were able to find one. You'll be able to keep up your talents, and maybe that brother of mine can learn to play at least a little.

We're all glad you're around. You're a great sister-in-law.

Jon and Karen Egeland said...

I'm glad that you have found your purpose in life Sue. :)