Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Decorating Christmas Cookies-- Dec 7

I decided Sam would probably have fun decorating some Christmas cookies. That was sure an understatement.

He stayed and decorated every single cookie, which actually took quite a bit of time. He would poor pretty much the entire container of sprinkles on the cookie.


Then he would watch me funnel it back in. He tried to do this himself a couple times, but after seeing the huge mess it made, I figured it would probably just be best if I did that part :)

As you can see, they are completely covered in sprinkles.


We made gingerbread men also. I tried to help him do eyes and a smile for them, be he was having way too much fun just going crazy with the frosting bag.

2 comments:

Clinton Cordova said...

And they were delicious!

Clinton Cordova said...

They were GREAT!!!!