Does anybody have the iPod Touch Generation 4? I've been looking into getting one, but a lot of the reviews said that one drop from a very short distance will shatter the screen. Seeing as how Sam will no doubt be using it quite a bit, this kind of worries me. I don't want to get something that won't hold up against a toddler. He's fairly careful with my mom's iPod. I've never seen him drop it. But that doesn't mean it will never happen. What's worse it that most people said that this type of breakage is not covered under warranty and would cost over $100 to fix. Should I get the newest model or stick to getting the Gen 3?
1 comment:
Gen 3 would be your best bet. It will be cheaper, and there are not enough differences to make the price difference worth it. My sister has the gen 3 and loved it until her 4 year old accidentally dropped it the other day and shattered the screen. so if there is an accident (which sorry to say there probably will be at some point when a toddler is involved)you will be able to take the money you saved on the older generation to fix the screen instead of paying a whopping 800.00 for the new generation and then putting more money into it. Look at it this way, not matter what, there is always going to be something "new and improved" so you'll never be able to keep up unless you have bookoo bucks for it all.
Post a Comment