

Here's Charlie opening and reading his first acceptance letter. It was from University of Wyoming. He was laughing at me, saying that these would be some really sad pictures if it turned out to be a rejection letter. He got interviews for 5 schools, actually interviewed for 3 of them (he already knew he was accepted into UW when some of the schools invited him for an interview so he didn't need to do those ones), and got into every school he interviewed with. He got accepted to University of Wyoming, Oklahoma State University, and Montana State University. We really wanted to go to MSU. It was only 3 hours from home, was only a short distance from Yellowstone, and had really awesome fishing (that's what Charlie says, I don't really care). And we
almost went to OSU, which I will talk about in a later post. But in the end, we decided to stay here in Laramie. I'm so proud of Charlie! And I'm glad that we have a game plan now. It was so frustrating not knowing where we were going to be or what we were going to be doing.
2 comments:
OSU!!! you guys would even still have cowboys as your mascot lol.
Yeah, when we went to Oklahoma, he kept seeing Pistol Pete everywhere and just kept yelling, "Go Pokes!"
Post a Comment