Friday, May 14, 2010

Sam's Birthday

We celebrated Sam's 2nd birthday while in Lovell. We were able to have a bunch of family over to celebrate with us. I made him a Mickey Mouse cake.


I was having a hard time with it for some reason, then my mom figured out why. Because my face was so swollen, I couldn't stick my tongue out while I was working :)
Sam was very excited to open all his presents. He wouldn't stay out of them.It didn't take him long to figure out how to open his presents.

Car ramps from Grandma and Grandpa Allred
Bubbles from Aunt Annie
Football from Grandma June
Puzzle from Grandma and Grandpa Cordova
Car rug from Mom and Dad
Balls from Mom and Dad. You've gotta love the dollar store. We got him a ton of bouncy balls.
Blowing out the candle. He wasn't quite sure what to do.

3 comments:

Jon and Karen Egeland said...

Too Cute.

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday to Sam, and I hope you feel better soon!

Misty said...

So cute! Great work on the cake too!