Monday, April 6, 2009

Fish face


This is his latest trick. He'll usually copy us if we do it too, and then he'll start laughing. He is growing up so fast.

Well, the rest of the family is well again, but I still have no voice. I think it's getting better, but it's really annoying. I can't hardly answer the phone because no one can hear me. But such is life I guess.

We'll be taking our red car in some time this week to see what's wrong with the steering. Maybe we should take the gray one in too just to see what's wrong with it. That will probably just end up pin some junkyard if I ever get around to finding someone to haul it away.

Let's look on the bright side of things. We'll be moving back to Lovell in just a little over a month. Then it's yard sale season. Woohoo! There's only a few weeks left of school, and then we get to go to the Astros games. It's going to be really hectic around that time, trying to get everything we need ready to move and only having a couple days to do it. Charlie's excited because the Astros are on TV tonight. He even got off work for it :). So since baseball season started, that probably means I will see even less of Charlie, especially when he's doing fantasy baseball as well. I always say I married the offseason...

2 comments:

Cass said...

Too cute! And Charlie, I am being totally serious when I say that this is the first picture where I've seen a real resemblance to you...how ironic...And no, it's not the fish mouth...it's the eyes up. You are actually in there somewhere!

Jon and Karen Egeland said...

Sue, your kid is SO stinkin' cute! I'm excited for you to move to Lovell (mostly because that means that I will be in a house and have a new baby) ;)