I got this in an email, but didn't feel like sending it through the email because I am lacking updated addresses of people. So read it if you want, or skip it if you don't.
Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your family andfriends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame andspoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Thensend this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that just means you havea lot of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so youcan change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your occupation right now? mom
2. What color are your socks right now? black
3. What are you listening to right now? For the first time ever, peace and quiet. Wait a minute...cue screaming baby.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A chocolate shake which I shared with Sam.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep, except not so much going up hill.
6. Last person spoke to on the phone? Charlie
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I think I have to :) No, I like them because I want to.
8. How old are you today? 22 years
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I guess baseball, but I don't really watch many sports.
10. What is your favorite drink? Milk
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Can't say that I ever have.
12. Favorite food? Mostly stuff like salty snacks: Chex Mix Funyuns, and the like.
13. What was the last movie you watched? The Mummy 3. Not a very good movie. It was way too rushed.
14. Favorite day of the year? May 30. Ok, I just picked a random day. But it would be the time that school is out and Charlie isn't working yet, so I guess it would be a pretty good day.
15. How do you vent anger? Let it stew for a few days then usually take it out on my pillows.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my books and my stuffed gorilla.
17. What is your favorite Season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? If they feel like it.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? You are
21. Who is least likely to respond? Whoever doesn't read it.
22. Living arrangements? Live with husband and son in a too-small apartment.
23. When was the last time you cried? This morning
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, clothes, books, boxes (I still have a few to unpack), and a lot of miscellaneous.
25. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are sending to? Karen I guess.
26. What did you do last night? Read a chapter in The Lord of the Rings.
27. What are you most afraid of? fear
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? Whatever Puppers is--some kind of mix.
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday or Sunday.
31. How many states have you lived in? 1 (Pathetic, isn't it?)
32. Diamonds or pearls? Just give me the money that you would have spent on them. I don't wear much jewelry.
33. What is your favorite flower? The cheap ones made out of duct tape :) Carnations or roses.
2 comments:
Puppers is a good dog...I liked her puppies (Baby) too though. They were really cute.
Well Michelle, this one was a big hit. I have gotten responses from Danielle, Cora, Ashlea, Kristy, and January. I think a couple of others too, but I can't remember. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment