We had Charlie's parents come visit us for the weekend. Charlie got off work as much as he could so he could spend time with his parents. They watched Sam while we went to dinner and a movie. It was really nice to have a night out with just the two of us. We all really enjoyed ourselves. The grandparents brought some toys which Sam took an instant liking to. Hopefully they will help him entertain himself so he doesn't have to be held constantly. It makes it very hard to get anything done with a baby attached to my hip.
We're having some technical difficulties with are video camera communicating with our computer, so it's still just pictures. Give me a while. I'll figure it out.
This one has little fish inside. I think Charlie and Grandpa are determined to make him a fisherman.
A walker with a mirror on it. He keeps headbutting it.
Well, he might be a little small for the rocking horse...
...but I think he likes it.
I just had to throw this one in. He was throwing a fit so Charlie decided to document it. I think there are some people that think he's not capable of being mad, so here's proof.
5 comments:
He is such a cutie! I just want to scoop him out of his pictures and cuddle him. Give him big hugs for us. We miss you guys and think you should come visit us sometime. Joseph would love a playmate! :)
Sounds like he is a lot like Ethan! So much fun, but a TON of work. Almost always happy, but when he turns, he really turns!
Hey, this is your really cool cousin Ranee and I was wondering if it's okay to post a link from my blog to your blog on my blog. Okay that sounded really confusing. Can I post your blog link on my blog? Okay a little simpler. BTW mine is uhhh...http://keepinupwiththeclarks.blogspot.com/, and I also started an online book club that should be really mom friendly. There is a link on my blog (it's really asking to much to think I'll remember two addresses...)
Man! You've got one cute kid...even throwing a tantrum he looks pretty cute (probably 'cause I'm not there huh?) hehehe.
Love ya
Karen
Yes Ranee' it's ok if you post a link on your blog. I'll try to get with the book club blog too.
Post a Comment