Friday, March 11, 2016

March So Far

We went with Sam to Breakfast With Buddies, where Sam read books while we all ate breakfast. We had a pretty fun time.


Brett still carries his blanket with him everywhere he goes.

I've been putting off sorting all the kids clothes that they've outgrown/will soon be growing into because I knew it would be a long project. About halfway through, after I had put away all of Amelia's clothes, I decided to snap a picture. I took me all day to get it all done. They need to quit growing so fast!

We are entered to win new flooring/organizational materials for our storage room. I want to make it into a play room for the kids. If you want to help us out, head over to the Facebook page of Big Horn Carpet One Floor and Home. There is a section a little ways down the page called "Visitor Posts" Just click there and like my picture. The one with the most likes wins.



No comments: