I don't feel like using a lot of words, so this should be short and sweet :)
We were finally able to do Sam's birthday party. As you can see, he wanted Angry Birds. I made a big Angry Birds game that all the kids seemed to enjoy.
Sam with his best friend.
Our craft that pretty much failed. They made Angry Birds out of styrofoam plates and then hit Pig balloons with them. The sticks wouldn't stay on the plates so they had a hard time hitting the balloons. We eventually ditched the plates and just hit the balloons with our hands.
Then cake and ice cream (Probably the worst cake I've ever decorated, but I didn't care at that point lol)
And a pinata.
I forgot to take a picture of it earlier, so here's on of it half way smashed up.
And presents.
Then party favors and home.
No comments:
Post a Comment