Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fun with Cousins

After about a week of being home, we went to pick up Charlie's mom and two of Cassandra's kids from the airport. Even though we left around 10 (their plane came in around 2), I was afraid I wasn't going to make it in time. We hit some crazy traffic outside Fort Collins, and then the airport parking was packed and took about 30 minutes of driving around to find a space. We got there just about the time their plane landed. 

We ate at Burger on the way home. All the kids enjoyed their crowns.

 They had so much fun being reunited and playing together again. This is how they fell asleep that night. We had to move them because they kept accidentally hitting and kicking each other.

Before Charlie's mom and Isaiah left to go back to Byron, we went to the park to play.

Jacob stayed with us, which has been great. They get along so well, and Sam has had someone besides me to entertain him. Here they are watching a movie and eating popcorn.

They were sitting so nicely until I pulled the camera out :)

I found a twister game at a yard sale yesterday, so I thought I would let them play it. Jacob got the hang of it pretty fast...

but Sam was a little unclear about what he was supposed to be doing. Whenever I called something out, he would put his foot/hand where it was supposed to go, and then he would just stand on his head :)


They had a lot of fun playing the game. But when they started getting knotted up in each other,

 it just turned into a wrestling match :)


We're having so much fun having Jacob here to play with.

No comments: