Monday, July 5, 2010
Swimming
Every time I have taken Sam to a pool, he has been terrified. So I decided to start swimming lessons. I chose one called "Parent and Child." In this level of lessons, I am in the water with him to whole time and holding him the whole time. I didn't get any pictures because both Charlie and I were in the water, which turned out great. Charlie was able to distract Sam from being scared. At the beginning, he would barely touch the water. At the end we had him barely hanging onto me, although at times he would remember that it was scary. Sam didn't like Charlie holding him in the water because Charlie was too daring with him. As long as I was holding him, he loved playing with Charlie and splashing him. I had never been to the swimming pool here before. It's actually really nice. We had tons of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment