I finally had the chance to cut Charlie's hair. It hasn't been cut since before we moved here. He also hasn't shaved since then, so he's gotten a pretty full beard. It's hard to find time to do it when he's only here a couple days a week. So I finally did it. I may have cut it a little too short, but at least it will be that much longer before I need to cut it again. Needless to say, Sam didn't recognize him afterward. It took a couple hours for him not to scream whenever Charlie picked him up. I think he's realizing who it is now.
2 comments:
Ah....poor Sam! It's kind of funny he didn't remember Charlie before the beard and didn't notice when he got the beard.
Ethan did that when Loren had makeup on for Halloween. He was pretty scary looking, but it was sad to hear Ethan scream at the "stranger"!
Post a Comment